Thursday, April 7, 2011

Re-tieing old knots


A lustful beginning brought to an end of spiteful lies. As I'm pulling on this last nicotine ride laced with caffeine to reinvent the taste of your silver tongue and cindering attitude..... This tar building up on my lungs won’t stand a change when I shout out my solemn promise to never be fooled again.... I'll scream out the abridged till my nose bleeds and these fingertips thumping wound nickel cease to be. As for him I'm wondering what he thinks of my taste on those truthless lips and Baby Girl you can choose whichever you like..... I sit and I stare with fire and a prayer but honey no rhyme can bring me to any reason..... So add this to your collection and see what transformation you've spawned through the pages of a white binder plastered with photos of something untold and kept secret.... Through these tiny white ear buds are decibels blaring words of reality ''I don’t care that you left and abandoned me....what hurts more is I would still die for you...'' And babe...God himself couldn’t write a better truth.... So reiterate and tell me how amazing I am.....

1 comment: