Thursday, April 7, 2011

What inspires you?


There are more times than I care to admit, that I wish this world was just overrun with the undead. I sit in my room, on the train/bus, even while at work I can see those that would be amongst the first infected.

Now please do not mistake this as me being an elitist or some cocky douche bag, but I feel like every day is just begging for something to plant this world into utter chaos.

I think we need something real to fear.

Something more than commitment and diets. Resolutions and bill collectors....Something that forces us to start living.

I see the droll looks on some of these pedestrians faces and begin to scale their survival rate....elder lady in a wheelchair: .05, man in jogging suit: 4.5; but worse if he becomes infected because that 4.5 survival rate turns into a 500% kill rate once infected.

I look into a hazy window of a shoe store....5 at best...with my drive I could push a 8.9.

But thinking about this I feel like this already is in our reality.

Think of the people on our lives that we've left behind or more realistically have left us...I feel like they are the comparable undead of society. Our everyday struggle with coping with existence, or at least my own, I find my self bored, but almost terrified with each days outcome.

Music is my ammunition.

My tattoos are my volumes.

I get lost in the words of these books almost counting on the fact that there will be some validity in these lines.

And although I can see the doomed and demised......I can also see my fellow survivors....


This is my reason.......


So before I say I love you

Before I hold your hand


Or Help you up

Before I hear your screams in the distance.......


This Is my inspiration.....

No comments:

Post a Comment