Thursday, May 5, 2011

Damn That Smooth Pounding Bass.

Ever sit around for a long period of time and feel a slight pinch by means of your very own imagination? Where you feel like somethings there, but not really. I try and develop some sort of appreciation for anything and everything that comes my way.  I'm sitting in front of my computer being drowned in the essence of Dubstep. I like the music I hear but do not feel the necessity to dedicate a part of my knowledge trap to artists and DJs.

Is that wrong?

I enjoy the cataclysmic effect the wavering bass lines has on my psyche. The way it cradles my thoughts; slowly massaging my brain. I can almost feels its affects manifest themselves physically. Little treasure troll like creatures just kneading at my temples whispering,

"Everything is gonna be alright man"


I dunno why, but I believe them. The music promised such power under sensual light; tickling the back of my neck, putting me to sleep, meanwhile the raw energy fuels my body to do a jumping roundhouse kick.

If only I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment